City of Socorro second quarter business registrations, April to June 2011
• Abe’s Glass, 1003 6th St., owner Debi Chavez, retail glass sales.
• F & J Homebuilders, Albuquerque, N.M., owner Freddie Lopez, contractor.
• Noah D. Jaramillo Carpet & Janitorial Service, 1115 California St, owner Noah D. Jaramillo, janitorial.
• Senora Ana, 102 Baca St, owner Diana Marks, card reader.
• The Yumm Yumm Truck, Belen, N.M., owners Shara & Ernesto Marron, ice cream & snack truck.
• Los Ranchos Plumbing, Heating & Cooling LLC, Albuquerque, N.M., owner Manuel Maestas, plumbing, heating & cooling.
• Rent A Center East Inc, 215 Fisher, president Mark Speese, rental of home furnishings.
• Corner Copy, 607 Hwy 60, owner Robert Beck, print & copy services.
• Legal Grafitti, 705-B California St., owner Chris Currier, hand-painted signage.
• Rainbow Fireworks, 1006 California St., owner Kathy Spring, sale of fireworks.
• Economy Inn, 400 California St., owner David Sampson, motel.
• White Sands Construction Inc., Alamogordo, N.M. president RayNell Crimmins, commercial construction.
• J-N Socorro Pumping, Lemitar, owner Juan Carmona, pumping septic.
• Rose’s Cleaning Service, 103 Aspen, owner Rosenda Belmontez, janitorial services.
• Jesse’s Auto Detailing, 1647-B El Camino Real, owner Jesse Granadoz, auto cleaning.
• Nail by Pam, 1101 Lawndale, owner Pamela Monette, nail salon.
• Honest Dollar Enterprise, La Joya, N.M., owner Jerry Esquivel, construction.
• B & E Karing Hands, 803 Spring St. #4, president Emma Sanchez, personal care option (non-medical caregiver).
• Home Rescue Restoration, Rio Rancho, N.M., president Jim Prinzo, construction.
• Grab N GOurmet, 712 Bursum, owners John & Marian Vigil, portable kitchen.