The Blotter (03/28/2012)
Socorro Police Department
• About 9:01 p.m., a suspect was contacted on Granada Street for a traffic violation. The officer noted signs of intoxication. The suspect was asked to perform a field sobriety test. The suspect was arrested advised of impaired consent warning. The suspect agreed to a breath test. Results were .10 BAC and .10 BAC. The suspect was processed and booked at the detention center.
• About 1:15 a.m., an officer was called to a restaurant on California Street for a suspect who was acting irate and disorderly. The officer met with the male subject who had ordered food but had no money to pay for it. The officer learned the subject had warrants for his arrest. At the detention center the suspect refused to exit the police unit. After exiting the unit the suspect kicked the officer. The suspect later spit on a detention officer.
• About 1:15 .am., an officer assisted on a call.
• About 7:15 p.m., a complainant witnessed a suspect take an item without paying. The suspect was detained for the officer. The suspect was arrested and booked at the detention center.
• About 12:40 a.m., an officer located a suspect highly intoxicated and in full public view. The officer placed the suspect under arrest for his-her safety and the safety of others, The suspect was booked and incarcerated.
• About 1:50 a.m., victim #1 reported his vehicle being shot with a pellet gun while he was driving near his residence on Sean. Victim #2 also reported his vehicle being shot and window damage. The officer met with a possible suspect who denied allegations.
• About 8:30 a.m., a male victim reported being attacked by a pack of dogs while riding his bike to his office. Officer not able to locate dogs or owner.
• About 1:55 p.m., an officer responded to a disturbance with a firearm. Witness reported the suspect arguing with a female and victim punched suspect then pointed at the victim who left the area. The officer located the firearm that was checked through NCIC and reported stolen. The firearm was recovered and the suspect was arrested and booked into the county jail.
• About 3 p.m., a female victim advised unknown suspect(s) took several items from her home. The victim was unable to provide serial numbers for the Play Station 3, PS3 games or the black and white mountain bike. The victim left a small window open, a possible entry point into the home.
• About 5:37 p.m., a complainant reported a male suspect stole merchandise from the store and left. The officer located the suspect and recovered the items. The suspect was arrested and booked into the county jail.
• About 6 p.m., a victim reported receiving threatening messages from a male suspect. The officer was not able to locate the suspect.
• About 9:39 p.m., a male victim reported a suspect threatened him with a firearm on Spring Street. The suspect was contacted and denied allegations. The officer located a pistol which was later placed into evidence.
• About 12:05 a.m., a male suspect was stopped on Winkler Avenue for a traffic violation. The officer learned the suspects driving privileges were suspended revoked with an arrest clause. The suspect was arrested and booked into county jail.
• A complainant reports that someone stole his diesel and damaged equipment I the process. Total loss of diesel was $250.
• About 10:50 a.m., a suspect was arrested on an arrest order and booked at the detention center.
• About 11:10 a.m., A male suspect was served with two (2) arrest warrants while being housed in the county jail.
• About 2 p.m., a victim reported unknown suspect(s) broke the sliding glass door to his residence and stole two (2) couches. No leads to suspect. Estimated cost of damage was $500. Estimated cost of the couches was $1500.
• About 2 p.m., an officer located a suspect highly intoxicated and in full public view. The officer placed the suspect under arrest for his-her safety and the safety of others, The suspect was booked and incarcerated.
• About 2:10 p.m., an officer located suspects smoking marijuana. The suspects had marijuana in their possession.
• About 2:20 p.m., a male complainant stated a female burnt him on the abdomen with a cigarette. The suspect admitted to burning the victim with a cigarette. She was arrested
• About 7:30 p.m., a male victim reported unknown suspect(s) entered his residence and stole his TV. No signs of forced entry located. No leads to possible suspect(s) at time of report.
• About 8:35 p.m., a female victim reported unknown suspect stole her cell phone when she dropped it. Unknown suspect left the store and the officer was not able to located her. Total loss to victim $70.
• About 11:05 p.m., and officer located a suspect on California Street who had a bench warrant. The suspect was arrested and booked into county jail.
• About 8:40 a.m., a victim stated the suspect struck her on the back and pulled her hair. Victim states the suspect left with his mother. Officer not able to locate the suspect. A criminal complaint was drawn up on the suspect.
• About 1:15 a.m., a victim reported suspect/boyfriend got upset due to a text message she received and battered her. The victim had signs of battery. The suspect had the victims phone preventing her from calling police. The suspect was located and arrested and booked into the County Jail.
• About 1:42 p.m., a complainant stated a worker had went to an address on Nicholas Street and had removed a jumper that was placed on the meter pole. The suspect was identified by a neighbor. No contact with suspect at this time.
• A complainant reported his mother slapped him at a local supermarket. The complainant was intoxicated whiling filing the report. No action was taken.
• About 10:50 a.m., a suspect was contacted on B Street on an outstanding warrant and arrested.
• About 1 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the Townhouse Apartments. To a fight. The officer located the suspect yelling at the victims. The officer met with the suspect who was very loud and making verbal threats. The officer met with the victim who advised assisting a female with groceries when confronted by the suspect and battered. Victim #2 advised attempting to stop the suspect when suspect struck victim #2. Both victims showed signs of battery. The suspect continued verbal threats towards the officer. The suspect was arrested and booked at the detention center.
• About 1 p.m., an officer assisted on a call at the Townhouse Apartments.
• About 10 p.m., victim #1 and #2 received threatening text messages from a female suspect. The officer was showed one message said to be from the suspect. The message was threatening in nature.
• About 7:30 p.m., a complainant states an unknown male entered the local store and removed several tags off shirts and put them on. The complainant told the suspect to remove the clothes and told him she was calling the police. The suspect left with the shirts. The suspect was not located. The video was not able to be viewed. Unknown amount taken.
• About 8:45 a.m., an officer served a suspect with a warrant at the detention center.
• About 2:30 p.m., a victim advised while staying at a local motel unknown suspect(s) took his license plate from a trailer. Victim signed a theft declaration. The plate was entered into NCIC.
• About 2:55 p.m., an officer assisted adult probation in arresting a female suspect on an arrest order.
• About 3:30 p.m., a suspect violated his condition of probation. The suspect was arrested and booked at the detention center.
• About 4 p.m., a complainant at a local store advised that an unknown suspect entered the store and took keys belonging to the store. The complainant provided photos of the suspect. The suspect was not identified at this time.
• About 6:01 p.m., an officer was dispatched to Newberry Road in reference to a fight. The officer met with the suspect who advised the victim came over to a home visit. The victim accused the suspect of stealing pills and the suspect began fighting. The victim entered her vehicle to leave and the suspect threw rocks through the victims window. The victim attempted to run him over.