Details for STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF SOCORRO SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF SOCORRO SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT Petition for Change of Name of Heather Marie Kresser No. D-725-CV-2020-1 NOTICE TAKE NOTICE that in accordance with the provisions of §40-8-1 through §40-8-3, NMSA 1978, Heather M. Kresser will apply to the Honorable Shannon Murdock, District Judge for the 7th District of the State of New Mexico, at 7th Judicial District Court for the County of Socorro 200 Church Street Socorro, NM 87801 on the 4th day of February 2020 at 11:00 am during a regular term of the Court, or as soon thereafter as the matter may be heard, the matter of the petition for change of name for Heather M. Kresser, a person over the age of 14, from Heather Marie Kresser to Heather Marie Dunbar. Submitted by: /s/ Heather M. Kresser /s/Rachel L Gonzales, District Court Clerk /s/ Rosemary Wilburn, Deputy Court Clerk Published by El Defensor Chieftain on January 16 & 23, 2020
- Group: Cattle hooves, manure spoiling Southwest US waterways
- Deputy 'Hulk' is Socorro County's newest officer
- Newly elected board member resigns
- Gratitude, Faith, Ethics Drives Socorro Coffffee Roaster
- Ambers Wayne Guin
- Pablo Aguilar Sr.
- First Baby of 2020
- Mayor protects his buddies
- Socorro councilors question hiring of lobbying firm
- Schaffer welcomes more parental involvement in school
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.