Details for STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF SOCORRO SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT D-725-PB-2019-00005 IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MARILYN J.
STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF SOCORRO SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT D-725-PB-2019-00005 IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MARILYN J. NELSON, Deceased. NOTICE TO CREDITORS NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Robert Ewers has been appointed personal representative of this estate. All persons having claims against this estate are required to present their claims within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of this notice, or sixty (60) days after the date of mailing or other delivery of this notice, whichever is later, or the claims will be forever barred. Claims must be presented to the personal representative's attorneys, Lastrapes, Spangler & Pacheco, P.A., Post Office Box 15698, Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87174, or filed with the Probate Court of Socorro County, New Mexico, located at 200 Church St., Socorro, New Mexico 87801. Dated: December 23, 2019 /S/ Scott G. Aaron Scott G. Aaron Attorney for Robert Ewers, as Personal Representative of the Estate of Marilyn J. Nelson P.O. Box 15698 Rio Rancho, New Mexico 87174 505-892-3607 Published by El Defensor Chieftain on March 26, 2020 and April 2 & 9, 2020
- Tech biologists move to create hand sanitizer
- Law and Order - Socorro Police Department
- Protecting health, well being of the campus and our greater community
- Governor enacts further restrictions
- Mary Zamora
- New digs for Socorro Animal Shelter
- The Sears Roebuck catalog was good enough
- Virus impacts study, churches, businesses and more
- Champions of the charity stripe
- Local gymnast Castillo represents New Mexico at major gymnastics event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.