Details for ALAMO Navajo School Board, Inc. Is seeking applicant for Accountant
ALAMO Navajo School Board, Inc. Is seeking applicant for Accountant Nurse Practitioner Health Services Director Family Practice Physician Assistant Health services Director Special Education/Transition Job Coach High School Social Studies Teacher Special Education Teacher Elementary Teacher Test Coordinator Education Assistant Head Start Teacher Head start Co-Teacher Education Coordinator Health/Nutrition Coordinator Director of Administration *Finance Director (Preference will be given to Candidate/Applicant with CPA certification) Our organization requires background investigation as required by law. ANSB, Inc. offers benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. ANSB, Inc. gives Navajo/Indian Preference to qualified applicants. To request for a position description or an application please call Human Resources at (575) 854-2543 ext. 1300 or email email@example.com.
- Unnecessary electric rate increases on NMT poses a serious threat to education
- Hill remains in custody
- Lou (Romero) Gonzales November 16, 1932 – June 9, 2019
- Smoake has been making prickly pear jelly products since 2007
- Got your 'Real ID'?
- Margaret Ann Taylor September 8, 1951 - June 3, 2019
- Six vie for county manager position
- Wilkinson cares for creatures great and small in Socorro
- Nicaragua’s coup that failed
- Robotics competitor hits Sandia Labs course