Annette Mullin and Lloyd Scott were married on Feb. 19, 1960, at the Immanuel Presbyterian Church in Albuquerque. They have two children: Debbie Scott, of Albuquerque, and Lori Romero and her husband, Frank, of Socorro; and two grandchildren: Erin and Randall Romero. The couple owned Scott’s Auto Supply Inc., from 1970-1999. and are enjoying their retirement in Socorro.
- Gilbert Richard Anaya Sr.
- Salas named for Belen city manager
- Environment Department closes Socorro field office
- Mary Ann Lucero
- Early voting begins across the state and in Socorro County
- Castillos celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
- Bond questions and amendments on ballot
- Washington Federal gets new fridge for Storehouse
- Stowe loves selling lumber, and building things
- SEC awards rebate check to Socorro schools
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.