The first baby of 2020 at Socorro General Hospital was born on January 5, 2020. Alian Kane Apachito, was born to Alejandra Paez and Von Apachito Jr. from Magdalena, at 3:42 a.m. The New Year’s baby tipped the scales at 7 pounds and 14 ounces and was 20 inches long.
- Tech biologists move to create hand sanitizer
- Hospital prepared for additional COVID-19 patients
- Law and Order - Socorro Police Department
- Updated New Mexico COVID-19 cases: Now at 363
- Protecting health, well being of the campus and our greater community
- Governor enacts further restrictions
- Champions of the charity stripe
- Mary Zamora
- Virus impacts study, churches, businesses and more
- New digs for Socorro Animal Shelter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.