Bernadette Ary-Bruton was a loving mother, wife and friend of Datil, NM passed away on May 3rd 2020. She will be greatly missed by many. She is survived by her husband Wilson Bruton and her four children Amanda Spurgeon, Lance Sanchez, Lexus McCleery & Angelica McCleery, four grandchildren, Siblings Kathy Heinsohn & Lorie Taylor. Preceded in death by her loving Parents Wayne & Ellen Ary. Bernadette was laid to rest on Saturday May 9th in Datil, NM
- The Murillos kick off Socorro Sessions
- Thrift shop open for business in Socorro
- Jesse Salas
- Lydio Ambrosio Armijo
- Bernardo native finishes med school, beginning residency in Portland
- Charles Eugene Lamkin, Jr.
- Mirabal on his way to Wyoming
- Hill murder trial set for August
- Updated New Mexico COVID-19 cases: Now at 7,026
- Updated New Mexico COVID-19 cases: Now at 6,943
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.