Damacio "Deno" Gallegos, passed away on August 18, 2020, at his home in Socorro, New Mexico. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. He is preceded in death by his wife, Sandra Gallegos; Son, Marvin W. Gallegos; and grandson, Zachary W. Gallegos. He is survived by his sister, Yvonne Anaya; daughters, Karen (Morris) Valenzuela, Rhonda (Bill) Sellers, Danita (Louie) Valdez, and Sandra Coronado; sons, Danny (Rita) Gallegos, Michael (Cheryle) Gallegos, and Damacio Gallegos Jr. He is also survived by many grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren. A private inurnment will take place at the San Miguel Catholic Cemetery on September 4, 2020. To view information or leave a condolence, please visit www.danielsfuneral.com.
- Socorro schools return to in-person learning
- Joe Leonce Montano
- Raffle to replace San Miguel Fiesta
- City approves funding request priorities
- Cecilia Torres
- Charlene Fortun Wagner
- New Chieftain editor introduces himself
- Law and Order - Socorro County Sheriff
- Law and Order - Socorro Police Department
- Socorro Sessions presents local bands every Thursday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.