Bob was a Navy veteran, a civil engineer who graduated from University of Southern California on the GI Bill, a husband, a father and a grandfather. He is preceded in death by his parents Judith and Thorwald Johnson, his sister Marian Rupp, his wife Ruth Johnson, his wife Helena Johnson and his nephew Richard Rupp. He is survived by his daughter Julie Johnson of Socorro, NM, his daughter Elsa Cole of Maumelle, AR, his son Jef Johnson of Borrego Springs California and his grandsons Thorwald Johnson and Logan Scott of Socorro, NM.
- Socorro School Board addresses Hendrix post
- New Mexico State Fair goes virtual
- Warriors Athletic Director Johnson has found a home in Socorro
- Socorro graduate Armijo using experience to give back
- Socorro lost a great man, but he still has much to teach
- Dr. Absalon Gutierrez
- County senior centers still operating
- While Socorro petitions for new rates, Co-op waits for Supreme Court
- Judith Romero
- New Mexico Counties Board of Directors elects new officials
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.