December 7 officially marked the start of Christmas in Socorro with a variety of events and activities in the community, from Breakfast with Santa, the Art and Music Stroll, Santa's Jingle Bash, Christmas hayrides, the Electric Light parade as well as the plaza all bedecked for the holiday season. Pictured above and at right is Socorro's Historic Plaza decorated by city employees starting the day after Thanksgiving.
- Garcia, detention center help raise funds for sick resident
- Viola Lucia Sanchez
- Solar projects underway at Tech
- Tech graduate using degree to make a career in Colorado
- The new Early Childhood Education and Care Department will help lift up New Mexico’s children
- Updated New Mexico COVID-19 cases: Now at 12,776
- Pie Lady moving on, Pie-O-Neer closed
- Rufina Gonzales Alderete
- Updated New Mexico COVID-19 cases: Now at 12,520
- New Forest Ranger for Magdalena
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.