December 7 officially marked the start of Christmas in Socorro with a variety of events and activities in the community, from Breakfast with Santa, the Art and Music Stroll, Santa's Jingle Bash, Christmas hayrides, the Electric Light parade as well as the plaza all bedecked for the holiday season. Pictured above and at right is Socorro's Historic Plaza decorated by city employees starting the day after Thanksgiving.
- Tech biologists move to create hand sanitizer
- Hospital prepared for additional COVID-19 patients
- Law and Order - Socorro Police Department
- Updated New Mexico COVID-19 cases: Now at 363
- Protecting health, well being of the campus and our greater community
- Governor enacts further restrictions
- Champions of the charity stripe
- Mary Zamora
- Virus impacts study, churches, businesses and more
- New digs for Socorro Animal Shelter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.