The original bell from 1887 outside of the Socorro Fire Department Station has been brought back to life with a full restoration. Local artist Daymen Castagnetto re-painted the bell before the 800 plus pound piece was brought back and placed to remain displayed right in front of the building. In the past the bell would ceremoniously be hoisted up and down to honor firefighters that had passed away. For now the bell will be a staple on the ground. Pictured are first responders that did the final installation: John Rhodes, Lawrence Baca, Jedi Angel and Daniel Pacheco.
- Evangeline B. Torres
- Vandals hit The Box
- Benny Leroy Jaramillo
- Trevino is sixth generation chile farmer in New Mexico
- Joe Hurd Caldwell
- Law and Order - Socorro Police Department
- Indian Days, an Alamo-Navajo tradition
- All 'geared up' for 49ers homecoming
- Warriors start fast and limp to the finish line
- County commission’s opposition to Western Spirit power lines
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.