The original bell from 1887 outside of the Socorro Fire Department Station has been brought back to life with a full restoration. Local artist Daymen Castagnetto re-painted the bell before the 800 plus pound piece was brought back and placed to remain displayed right in front of the building. In the past the bell would ceremoniously be hoisted up and down to honor firefighters that had passed away. For now the bell will be a staple on the ground. Pictured are first responders that did the final installation: John Rhodes, Lawrence Baca, Jedi Angel and Daniel Pacheco.
- Law and Order: Socorro Police Department
- Wanted: A conversation about Socorro schools
- Passionate about family, ranching and firefighting
- 20-21 school calendar gets mixed reviews
- When the Civil War came to Socorro
- EPA testing For vapor Intrusion
- Letter: It's been a great seven years in Socorro
- Richard Michael Montoya
- Hospice bears help with grieving process
- Tired of Monopoly? Try Socorro-Opoly
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.