The Socorro Rotary Club announced the winners of its 4-Way Essay contest recently. First place winner, Elizabeth Moellenbrock won first place and her essay will go on to compete in the District contest. She received $100. Second place winner was Johanne Hansen and she was awarded $50 and third place winner Angelica Jaquez received $25. Teachers of the students were Emilyn Mapalo at Sarracino Middle School, right, and Gail Lujan at Cottonwood Valley Charter School, second from left. Also pictured is Dr. Eileen Comstock, left, Rotary Vice-President.
- Tech biologists move to create hand sanitizer
- Law and Order - Socorro Police Department
- Protecting health, well being of the campus and our greater community
- Governor enacts further restrictions
- Mary Zamora
- New digs for Socorro Animal Shelter
- The Sears Roebuck catalog was good enough
- Virus impacts study, churches, businesses and more
- Champions of the charity stripe
- Local gymnast Castillo represents New Mexico at major gymnastics event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.