Magdalena Marshal's blotter for July 2019
• Report of missing property on North Ash Street.
• Bench warrant executed by Marshal Deputy.
• Marshal took a report of breaking and entering on 110 South Main Street.
• Marshal took a report of harassment.
• Report of larceny at the Magdalena Café of $1,100.
• Marshal took a report of phone harassment.
• A male subject was arrested for disorderly conduct by a Marshal’s deputy.
• Marshal arrested a male subject for disorderly at Third and Cedar streets.
• Marshal’s deputy took a report of criminal damage at Kelly and Sixth streets.
• The Marshal and Deputy Valenzuela, along with the Socorro County detectives, conducted an investigation on a stabbing that occurred on 10th Street and an arrest warrant has been issued.