The New Mexico Public Regulation Commission reached a decision on Socorro Electric Cooperative's proposed rate increase. The commission just voted 4-1 to deny the rate increase and adopt the Recommended Decision made by the Hearing Examiner. The full document is at left.
- Evangeline B. Torres
- Vandals hit The Box
- Benny Leroy Jaramillo
- Trevino is sixth generation chile farmer in New Mexico
- Joe Hurd Caldwell
- Law and Order - Socorro Police Department
- Indian Days, an Alamo-Navajo tradition
- All 'geared up' for 49ers homecoming
- Warriors start fast and limp to the finish line
- County commission’s opposition to Western Spirit power lines
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.